Tax Returns for Individuals
Thinking about using a Tax Accountant for the First Time?
If you have never used a Tax Accountant before, here are 6 good reasons to so now.
- Extension of Time - Our Australian tax year is the financial year 1 July to 30 June. Tax returns are required to be lodged by 31 October. At Arabon, we're registered tax agents, giving us an extended lodgement program. If you wish to avoid late lodgement penalties from the ATO, contact us to register as our client before 31 October and we will ensure you have an extension of time to lodge in most cases.
- Electronic Lodgement - At Arabon we use up-to-date secure ATO compliant software to lodge your income tax returns.
- Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee - We guarantee to refund you your tax preparation fee if you are not satisfied with our service.
- Return Types - we do all types of income tax returns including individuals, small business (sole trader, partnership and trusts) and company tax returns
- As well as - BAS, IAS, and Superannuation fund returns
- Avoid Penalties - the ATO uses a Self Assessment system whereby it works out your refund or bill based on the information you provide. The return is not examined by the ATO before assessment but may be subject to a random "desk audit" (telephone interview and submission of evidence to substantiate claims) or even a full audit after you are sent your notice of assessment. Heavy penalties and interest may apply and deductions may be reversed if you over claim.